We're lucky to have guests joining our celebration from places across the United States and around the world! We hope the information we've provided here will help with those travels. For those looking for directions, click here.
Nashua, NH (20 mins)
Portsmouth, NH (40 mins)
If you’re heading North, take a look at the Portsmouth, NH website for lodging suggestions. There are some great places to stay.
Since our beginning together, we’ve spent A LOT of time in Portsmouth. We love it so much, we’re staying there on our wedding night at the Ale House Inn. Downtown Portsmouth has wonderful food and fun shops. Here are some of our favorite places to grab a bite:
- Breaking New Grounds - coffee and tea shop (great pastries, too!)
- The Friendly Toast - unique, fun atmosphere. Often busy, but worth the yummy breakfast (which is served all day!).
- Popover’s on the Square - café and bakery in Market Square
- The Portsmouth Brewery - great beer, great pub food, great atmosphere.
- Jumpin’ Jay’s Fish Café - just so good. Make a reservation!
Boston, MA (30 mins)
We have some suggestions for places to stay if you’re heading South, towards Boston/Andover.
There’s a lot to see in Boston too.